One of the best ways to reach your customers and target audience on a broader scale is to be present where they are. Not in the literal sense but being present where they are is being online, being digitally active and making your business available online so that maximum people can avail the benefits of your products or services. Digital marketing has always been important but now it is becoming even more crucial as it sets apart the rest from the ones who are actively engaging their customers and bringing solutions for their queries day by day.
“Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” – Wendy Piersall
Businesses don’t have an option now. With the increasing advancement in the digital marketing solutions ranging from Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Email Marketing to Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) everything is changing and evolving and being effectively utilized by everyone around so if you aren’t the one who is updated with what is going on in the market then you are losing big time. You will only be noticed if you are seen.
Digital marketing is never the same, especially during the 2020 pandemic, the importance of digital marketing, the way of doing digital marketing and being digitally active or available has become very important. The dynamics of digital marketing have changed and they keep evolving according to the requirements of the market trends. It is a dynamic industry and hence understanding the facts, keeping in touch with the statistics and figures becomes important.
Everyone who wants to be known by telling people what they have to offer with the help of their products or services or even to answer people’s questions, digital marketing is one of the best solutions to promote yourself in the right manner.
“Innovation needs to be part of your culture. Consumers are transforming faster than we are, and if we don’t catch up, we’re in trouble.” – Ian Schafer
You must know what trends are active and how can they affect your business’s online presence. But because of some or the other reason you are not able to keep up with these dynamics then you might lose your existing and even potential customers. You need digital marketing statistics, figures and facts in order to know what you can do to be at the top amongst your competitors.
Worry not because here we are with some of the interesting facts, updated trends, some statistics and figures that might be of interest to you for enhancing the digital presence of your business with the help of digital marketing.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
“Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” – Wendy Piersall, Author, Blogger and Artist
A survey states that about 93% of the online interactions begin with the search engine. This shows us the importance of SEO, you as a business should definitely invest in effective SEO. A well-planned SEO will help your business website rank at the top of Google and different search engines. SEO if utilized well can be one of the best means to bring in conversions by lead generation and traffic creation on your website.
The number of searches Google gets every second is more than 77,000. Yes, this is absolutely true. And when counted yearly it goes up to a minimum of 2 trillion searches. Google is one of the best means to leverage high visibility for your website. Once you rank high on Google your business website is sure to get maximum organic traffic.
One of the best and most reliable SEO tactics is great quality and unique content creation. 72% of online marketers have strong faith in this fact and they believe that content has a huge power to affect the target audience in the right way if the content is strong, creative, relatable, unique and most importantly it is answering the target audience’s questions. You can take the help of an SEO company in Mumbai to get the best content for your business’s website and the products or services of your business.
“SEO is not something you do anymore, it’s what happens when you do everything else right” – Chad Pollitt
Do not wait for your competitors to go ahead of you and get all the traffic by attracting the right target audience with the help of SEO. You should take a responsible decision of hiring the best SEO company in Mumbai to make sure that your business gets customers and this is possible if your online presence is seen by the right people.
The right SEO company in Mumbai will provide you with a gamut of SEO services, the right keywords, accurate on-page and off-page SEO, quality content and so on that will bring out the best solution to enhance customer reach, engage them effectively and make sure to maintain customer loyalty towards the product or service your business wants to offer.
“Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale.” – David Newman
The 2018 survey says that about 281 billion emails were received and sent every single day! Yes, that is a huge number and this number tells us the power that lies in email marketing. This number is likely to increase and reach 347 billion by the year 2022.
Still, there are many businesses who believe to date that the target audience does not like to be approached via emails and hence many people still do not take the right advantage of email marketing tactics. Only if they avail the right Email Marketing Service, they will understand how it affects their online presence and their business in a positive manner.
It is found that the opening rate for emails that have a welcome message is opened 82% of the time. It works as a deciding factor on what kind of emails are opened and what type of email marketing actually works. A good email marketing service will help you with the same, to decide on what type of email marketing campaigns will actually work for your business by increasing the Click Through Rate (CTR) and eventually the subscribers for your emails. All this will lead to high engagement and then final conversion.
“Every email is a customer survey of your target market, by testing they vote on what resonates best with them.” – Kath Pay, Founder and Senior Consultant at Holistic Email Marketing
The smartphone is an important part of our lives and it is also a great means of exchanging business communication. People prefer to check their mails on the mobile and this is almost 49% on average. This point is important as the emails you create should be user friendly on smartphones and tabs as well. A smart email marketing service company will know this and will help you create emails that your target audience can access on mobile phones.
The next most important point in email marketing is that it should be personalized according to the target audience. You should know what your target audience needs. It is found that personalized emails create an effect that results in end transactions 6% high as compared to emails that aren’t personalized. Generic emails are not going to bring in personal touch with your target audience, they won’t find it relatable or useful to them, a connection can only be created with the help of personalized emails.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
“A good first impression isn’t just about design, but also how fast that design loads.” — Tommy Walker
Digital marketers do spend a huge amount of time and money in attracting traffic for the client’s website but the real thing happens when from this traffic, the maximum of the target audience is converted. This is possible with the help of efficient Conversion Rate Optimization. It is a proven fact that even the slightest improvement in the conversion rate can make a huge difference overall.
Let us look at some of the facts and numbers gathered through various surveys :
- The average rate of website conversion is 2.35%.
- The majority of the best websites have a conversion rate of more than 11%.
- The mobile conversion rate on average is 1.53% as compared to the desktop which is 4.14%.
- Facebook ads have the potential to convert about 9.21% on average.
- The maximum average conversion of 2.9% happens through paid search.
- Businesses spend less on conversion rate optimization as compared to the money spent on customer acquisition. Which is not ideal. This is because the top companies are seen to spend a minimum of 5% of their entire budget on CRO.
- Click here is more likely to convert than the button which says submit.
- Landing pages play an important role in conversion. If you increase the landing pages from 10 to 15, the leads will increase by almost 55%.
- About 56% of digital marketers believe that A/B testing is one of the most preferred Conversion Rate Optimization method.
- It is said that videos are meant to increase the conversions on landing pages by around 86%.
- The content which is user-generated is likely to boost the conversion rates by around 161%.
- Users hate slow-loading pages and hence the conversion rate drops by 7% in these cases.
- Anchor text Call To Actions are more preferable to CTA buttons. The anchor texts outperform the buttons by almost 121%.
- Personalization will never be out of trend as personalized Call To Actions (CTAs) are more preferable to the CTA’s which are not personalized.
“Every aspect of marketing is entirely useless unless it produces conversions.” — Jeremy Smith
All these facts and figures show us the importance of engaging in a good CRO strategy by joining hands with a good digital marketing company. An effective CRO service that will enable all the possible means to generate maximum leads and boost conversions for your business is what you need.
Pay Per Click (PPC)
“Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.”– Joe Chernov
Pay Per Click advertising also well known as PPC advertising can be called the best digital marketing tactics you can choose for your business to grow online. It is the best investment decisions when it comes to doing digital marketing for your business.
With the help of effective PPC services, you can target the right audience, the people who are actually looking for your products or services.
Let us look at some of the PPC facts and statistics to understand why as a business you should definitely avail PPC services for your business.
- 75% of people say that paid search ads make easy availability of the information they have a query for and the ones they are searching on Google. 33% of people say that they prefer to click on a paid ad as it answers their query directly.
- Paid ads have a CTR of 11.38% on the search engine Google.
- 49% of people say that they are more likely to click on text ads whereas 31% would click on shopping ads and 16% would click on the video ads.
- A Google Ad would be clicked by 63% of the people.
- Businesses on average can earn double the income they have spent in Google Ads.
- It is seen that 41% of the clicks go on the topmost 3 ads (paid) on the results page.
- The average CTR is 7.94% for the top ad that is in the first position whereas the average click-through rate is about 2%.
- It is said that the visitors who come via PPC often purchase more as compared to the organic visitors.
- It is said that search ads are the potential to enhance brand awareness by around 80%.
- There are about 75% of people likely to visit the physical stores if they find the local information useful in the search results.
- The display ads are more likely to increase traffic to the websites by 300%
“You don’t have to reinvent the wheel; you just need to share your unique perspective on why the wheel is important.” – Jon Ball
- All these facts and figures are a message for you to look into taking effective PPC services from a reliable source so that you don’t lag behind for enhancing your business.
- Choose a digital marketing company that can provide you with each and every service that comes under digital marketing. BeeDev solutions is one of the most sought-after options you can choose for the enhancement and growth of your digital presence.